As of the 5th of October 2019, Recovery in the Bin can accept donations! If you would like to donate to support the groups work, you can make a donation directly to us by bank transfer. Account Details:-
Sort Code: 30-91-91
Account Number: 43520160
Reference / Description: RiTB DONATION
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we can confirm receipt in writing!
Collective was constituted in September 2019 as an Unincorporated Association to enable Recovery in the Bin (and hopefully, in the future, other grassroots projects) to be able to have a Bank Account. It is a not-for-profit Association, which means all money will be invested in the work of its grassroots projects. It has 3 named officers:-
Chair: Rick Burgess
Secretary: Anne O’Donnell
Treasurer: Bethan Mair Edwards
Our financial disclosure will now be updated on a yearly basis in accordance with the financial year, ending on the 5th of April. Our historical funding, donations and grants received are outlined below: –
- 2017 Edge Fund – £1,500 – This is being used by the group to support the following activities:
- WordPress / blog fees – 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- RiTB Leaflet and Zine – currently in production
- RiTB Badges – produced and available to purchase in the RiTB Facebook Group
- A physical meet up of RiTB Facebook Group Admins in 2019 to constitute an umbrella Unincorporated Association, Collective.
- 2016 – Recovery in the Bin: Welfare Rights Training for ESA / PIP – £2,265 (Raised through online donations Crowdfunding). This was used to support the following activities:
- Payment of trainers – Tom Messere and Yvonne Bennett.
- Travel, accommodation, food and expenses for attendees.